Currently, industrial drying chambers have found wide applications in various fields, such as the drying of food, crops, plastic, and metal spray. The total power of the electric drying chamber ranges from 100kilowatts to several thousand kilowatts, consuming a significant amount of electrical energy. Therefore, reducing the electrical energy cost has become a significant consideration in the design and manufacturing of industrial drying chambers.
With the intensification of market competitiveness, business owners are becoming increasingly smart in their choice of electric heating tubes. The efficiency of the heating system in the drying room determines the amount of power used. If they can produce more products with less power, the bosses will be happy.
So which type of heating tube is efficient and energy-saving? Today, I would like to introduce you to an electric heating tube, which uses a new material, carbon fiber, as a heating wire. It is called an infrared carbon fiber heating tube.
The infrared carbon fiber heating tube is an infrared electric heating tube that uses carbon fiber filaments with a carbon content of more than 95% as a heating matrix, and emits infrared radiation heat energy under vacuum or with inert gas. The filament of the tungsten infrared heating tube will be blown out after a long time of use, and its service life is limited. However, carbon fiber will not exhibit power degradation and fuse of the heating wire.
The infrared carbon fiber heating tube is an electric heating tube designed for plastic and metal paint baking. The far-infrared and infrared wavelengths emitted by it are consistent with the absorption spectrum band of water-based paint, and the utilization rate of radiant energy is relatively high. Radiant heating is accompanied by thermal convection, and because the carbon fiber heating tube has an electric-to-thermal conversion rate of 98%, the energy utilization rate of the drying chambers is also significantly higher. If the drying room has a hot air circulation system as an auxiliary, its heating effect will be better.
Advantages of infrared carbon fiber heating tube drying chambers:
1) Energy conservation and consumption reduction. Carbon fiber is a material that is close to pure blackbody and emits very little visible light during the electrothermal conversion process, with an electrothermal conversion rate of 95% to 98%.
2) The far-infrared radiation emitted by carbon fiber heating pipes is highly absorbed by the human body, clothing, water, and other materials, resulting in minimal heat loss during the heat transfer process. When drying water-based paint, the water molecules first absorb heat, followed by various functional groups in organic polymers that absorb infrared heat.
3) There is no instantaneous current impact during startup, and the carbon fiber drying room heating tube does not require a ballast during startup. There is no pulse current impact during startup, and the circuit design does not require soft start devices and surge protection, simplifying the startup and protection circuits and extending the service life of electrical components.
4) Thermal radiation has a high directionality. By modifying carbon fiber heating pipes, directional radiation heating can be achieved, which can improve the design of directional thermal radiation.
5) Environmentally friendly and pollution-free, the carbon fiber heating tube emits soft visible light or even does not emit light when activated, and does not irritate the eyes or burn the skin during use;
6) No UV and electromagnetic radiation damage, no UV and high-frequency radiation, no microwave or electromagnetic waves when carbon fiber heating tubes work.
7) Carbon fiber electric heating tubes have strong infrared penetration ability. During the heating process, infrared rays can penetrate a certain thickness of the paint layer, allowing the paint film to dry from the inside out and drying efficiently. They can also reduce air holes and orange peel defects caused by moisture or solvent evaporation, improve product glossiness, and reduce defect rates.