Simple mains operation,No transformer required.
Higher luminous efficiency from lower power consumption.
Reinforced filament supports.Provide to maximum safety and shock resistance.
Long lamp life.
We mainly manufactures teh shortwave and medium wave Quartz IR heating lamps
Our experts can design the different IR lamps according to the character of heated object and the customer's need. The spectral distribution of the lamps can be exactly control as adopting special manufacturing craft work. It can be widely used as follows:
1. Paint drying in tunnels and body shops.
2. Blowing of PETP bottles.
3. Plastic thermoforming
4. Heating of Food and keeping it warm
5. Paper drying in paper mills.
6. Drying of lacquer, printing inks
7. Pre-heating of wood prior to lacquering
8. Heat sterilization
9. Softening, melting of plastic
10. Microwave furnace
12. Medical treatment, printing, textile etc.
1. Components are allowed to work under the following conditions:
A. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95 percent.
B. There is no flammable, explosive, corrosive gas and conductive dust in the surrounding environment.
C. Without violent impact and vibration;
D. The working voltage should not be greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and it can also be effectively grounded.
E. Insulation resistance ≥ 1MΩ Dielectric strength: 2KV/1min.
2. The electric heating pipe should be well positioned and fixed. The electric heating pipe is generally equipped with corresponding metal pipe clamps and ceramic pipe clamps according to the porcelain seats at both ends.
When the operating temperature exceeds 200 degrees Celsius, a high-temperature wire and screw connection that withstands 400 degrees or more is used.
3.Insulating material of infrared electric heating tube The quartz glass is a brittle material. When installing and using it, it should be safe and use it according to the specific conditions of the heated object.
Take necessary protective measures to avoid mechanical damage